Pal Pensions is looking for – Customer Service Support- to provide effective support to PAL customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Support.
Job Locations: Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ilorin.
Educational Qualification: OND.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Mininumn of OND certification
- Ability to communicate in major native dialect of the location
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Years of Experience: 0-1.
To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the HPSC on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
PAL Pensions (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between FSDH Merchant Bank and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Pensions Alliance Limited is one of the top seven PFAs in Nigeria with assets under management of N185 billion as at 31st July 2015. Our customer base cuts across key segments of the pension fund management industry including; Private sector, Public sector – (Federal Civil Service, Federal Government Establishments and State Governments); and defined benefits or legacy schemes.