KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre is looking for a Accountant who will ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
Job Title: Full-Time Accountant .
Job Location: Lagos.
Remuneration: N 100,000.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc or HND.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Must have B.Sc or HND in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution; Possessing of professional qualifications like ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
Years of Experience: 3 years post NYSC experience preferably in a real estate firm.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate records
- Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Report directly to Group Financial Controller.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
All applications should be addressed to:
The Hospital Manager,
KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre (KMLMC),
Beside UNILAG Medical Centre,
University of Lagos,
KAAF Maternity and laboratory Centre is a fully equipped maternity and laboratory Centre donated by the KeshingtonAdebukola Adebutu Foundation to the University of Lagos Community.