Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is seeking for outstanding candidates to fill the vacant positions below.
Job Title: Brand Manager.
- Formulate marketing strategies and develop brand marketing plan and budgets, advertising and promotion programme including new product launches and campaign within the category plan guidelines to meet company and business goals and ensure the quarterly and yearly sales budget are met.
- Responsible for overall product and brand management in areas such as: advertisements, promotions, activities, pricing, costing and sales performances.
- Lead and work with multifunctional team (TM, supply chain, sales, etc) to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans.
- Conduct continuous market reseach, market trends and consumer demand to support business development.
- Liaise with external parties, i.e. advertising agencies and production companies to assist with preparation of promotions and associate materials.
- Plan and oversee the budget of a marketing campaign and ensuring expenses of campaign is feasible and effective to assist in the said campaign
- Organizing and attending exhibitions during weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Management/Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in FMCG industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers with advertising agency background is an added advantage.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Skills & Personalities:
- Leadership qualities
- Result-oriented with excellent planning, organizing and execution skills
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptibility & Creativity
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
NEXT: Click Here to navigate to the 2nd Position.