Marcel Group is seeking Asset/Facility Officer who will conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
Job Title: Asset/Facility Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning,catering,waste disposal and parking
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
Apply Before: 29th April, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected].
Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria’s largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.