Oracle is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill up the position of Consulting Sales Executive.
Job Title: Consulting Sales Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc.
Years of Experience: Must have at least 5 years of sales experience in software solutions marketplace preferably in Public, Telco; FMCG and Banking sectors
- Proven ability to sell Services to customers on at least the CIO level
- Proven ability to operate in a networked environment (matrix-model, multiple reporting / interaction-lines)
- Perseverant, ‘can-do’ attitude (i.e. seeking multiple alternatives to ‘get the job done’ when the initial approach doesn’t succeed)
- Drive the bookings for new business in his/her assigned area
- Supports the bookings for up-sell business in the assigned area
- Create mainstream offerings for customers
- Ensures that these offerings are known on regional level by correctly maintaining the pipeline in the systems
- Drive the Opportunity Management Process for Consulting
- Drive the bid management process for consulting for Consulting offers
- Ensure project success of each engagement both financially as from a customer satisfaction viewpoint
- Ensure that Engagement Satisfaction Measures (ESM’s) are performed on each relevant engagement
- Fulfil the achievement of the allocated bookings quota – both for mainstream as for overlayed new business
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.