Yobe State University Part-Time lecturing positions are opened to outstanding candidates to teach Diploma Courses.
Yobe State University Consultancy Services (YSUCONS) is a registered company of Yobe State University. YSUCONS Diploma School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from within and outside the University for Part-Time lecturing positions to teach in the following Diploma Courses:
1. Social Policy and Public Administration (DSP)
2. Crime Management, Prevention and Control (DCM)
3. Environmental Chemistry (DEC)
4. Computer Science (DCS)
5. Sharia’a and Civil Law (DSCL)
1. Candidates should be holders of First Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in relevant field with evidence –based teaching experience of not less than 2 years in the University, Polytechnic ,College of Education or Secondary School;
2. Candidates with Master or PhD Degree in relevant fields are of higher advantage.
Method of Application
Interested individuals should forward three copies of the following documents for submission at Room 10, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Yobe State University, Damaturu, on or before 12th April, 2016:
(i) Application Letter
(ii) Current Curriculum Vitae
(iii) Photocopy of credentials and other evidences.