AOS Orwell is seeking application from outstanding candidates to apply for the position of Chartered Accountant at its Port-Harcourt and Lagos offices.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (ICAN).
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
- The accountant will be responsible for the following: Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements.
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow Reports.
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized.
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager.
Apply Before: 14th April, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
AOS Orwell is the largest independent multi-disciplined indigenous Oilfield Services Company in Nigeria; proudly offering a range of Well Construction, Process Automation, Instrumentation & Control; OCTG & Conductor Casing services to the Oil & Gas sector.
The company was founded in 1981 and renamed AOS Orwell in 2011 following the merger of Africa Oilfield Services Ltd and Orwell International. AOS Orwell provides value added well construction solutions to E&P clients operating in Africa.
Noted for its high pedigree in quality and efficient service delivery, the company was the first to bag an ISO 9001 certification through the British Standards Institution (BSI) for its drilling jar division which has now been successfully extended to all aspects of AOS Orwell operations.
The company’s long experience in oilfield servicing has resulted in the use of established high calibre inspection, maintenance programs and systems that adheres to Manufacturer specifications and Customer preference.