American University of Nigeria Yola, is seeking for qualified candidates for the following vacant position:
- Administrative Assistant
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Supervisors
- Project Coordinator
Administrative Assistant job Vacancy at American University of Nigeria
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Atiku Center
• A good first degree plus three (2) years’ secretarial/administrative experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Understand the basic functioning of ICT in an organization (user-support, hardware, software, networks and IP Telephony).
• Have good CRM (customer Relationship Management) skills
• Work under pressure and with little or no supervision
• Experience in the AUN culture should be an advantage
• Experience in the use of Open ERP application system would also be an advantage
• Project Management knowledge will be strongly considered
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
• Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures.
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Skill in typing/word processing and use of personal computer/software.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality.
• Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Experience of working and or living in northern Nigeria will be advantage
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to [email protected] before the closing date of this publication.
The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.americanuniversitynigeria.org
Closing Date: 4th May, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position