International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Marketing Manager
2.) General Marketing Manager
3.) Human Resource Manager
4.) Graduate Human Resource Officer
5.) Legal Office/Executive Assistant to Chairman
Marketing Manager job vacancy at International Facilities Services Limited
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
Qualification & Experience
- Business or Marketing-related Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies minimum 3 years.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position