SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Academic and OJT Meca Trainer F/M
2.) PVV Leak Test Leader
3.) Commissioning Manager
4.) Instrumentation Commissioning Leader
5.) Pre-commissioning Leader
6.) Electrical Commissioning Leader
Academic and OJT Meca Trainer F/M job vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Job Title: Academic and OJT Meca Trainer F/M
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 2 Years
- To conduct theoretical and OJT programmes for experienced and junior mechanical technicians
- Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aids. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and to provide accurate reports as and when required.
- To provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the assessment, level of competence, attendance and behaviors of the trainees.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
- To conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
- To design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
- To conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering or Industrial Technical Diploma in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in executing electrical training courses for the energy sector.
- Excellent knowledge of modern electrical equipment.
- Comprehensive experience with the installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of a wide range of modern electrical systems.
- Proven track record of delivering classroom and on the job instruction to international oil field standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position