Oracle is recruiting suitable candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Enterprise Communications, North and West Africa-16000A3D
Job Location: Nigeria-Lagos,
Educational Qualification: BS/BA preferred.
Years of Experience: 8+ years of sales experience in telecommunications, preferably selling IP, VOIP, Unified Communications, IMS or NGN solutions to large Enterprise customers
- Be high-energy driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling Business Communications solutions in North and West Africa region
- Good network of contacts in Enterprise customers across the region
- Strong knowledge of the business communication industry and associated companies
- Sales “hunter” that will build a substantial sales pipeline. Demonstrable success in prospecting for new opportunities independent of marketing.
- Experience in channel sales and strategic partnerships
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of competitors’ strategies/actions and develops counter-strategies to ensure Oracle’s success
- Deep experience with a consultative sales approach including preparing and presenting proposals for complex system solutions
- Proven and consistent success in exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Outstanding teaming skills and ability to coordinate and identify resources from various teams
- Able to work with and influence senior executives, CIO, CTO, Chief Architects etc.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company’s strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here for more information and to apply