Stanbic IBTC Bank seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Graduate Client Analyst, Client Coverage (Consumer)
2.) Graduate Client Analyst, Client Coverage (Telecom)
Graduate Client Analyst, Client Coverage (Consumer) job vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Client Analyst, Client Coverage (Consumer)
Job ID: 16928
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Conduct on-going research and analysis to enable the Relationship Managers to fully understand the clients’ business, context, and identify potential business opportunities for the bank.
- Interpret the research findings and analytics.
- Make recommendations regarding potential opportunities or risks so that the Relationship Manager is able to proactively identify solutions or mitigate commercial risks.
Client and industry research and analysis:
- Conduct research on clients, their business, operations and performance, as well as trends in their specific industries at the request of the Relationship Managers.
- Up-to-date and on-going client and industry information, which can be used to identify opportunities and risks.
Client relationship management:
- Compile and analyse information regarding sales activity and business pipeline.
- Provide the Relationship Managers with analysis that can be used to inform their account management plans.
- Interact and liaise with clients with the purpose of providing or requesting information, to assist in the deal execution and/or gathering critical information for the bank.
- Provide on-going assistance to Relationship Managers in the implementation of the agreements.
- Ensure that the client information is updated in all the relevant information systems, and when out-dated, liaise with clients to gather the updated information.
- Updated client information that can be used for analysis and marketing purposes.
- Compile and analyse reports on client profitability, product profitability and provide input to the budget planning and performance management process.
- Ensure updated and accurate information that can be used for budget planning or performance analysis.
Support the Credit Process:
- Support RMs in the credit process including credit applications, PCC (paper preparation), excess management, compliance related issues to achieve zero write-off of debt, zero operational loss issues and other relevant workflows between credit and coverage.
- Assist in conducting an efficient credit process.
Client Deal Enablement:
(Note: that it is the decision of the CB Head that either a new role is defined / current one extended for the Product Credit Committee (PCC) and Client support functions that CB will provide for all CIB clients across product/business lines):
- On-going review of client base for potential High Risk clients.
- Consistent client deal enablement at required standard.
- Develop and prepare credit paper for submission to the Product Credit Committee (PCC) in conjunction with Relationship Manager.
- Develop and prepare appropriate documentation to complete annual credit review in conjunction with the Relationship Manager.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business related field.
- A post graduate business degree will be considered an advantage.
- 1 to 2 years in the Banking, Financial Services or Business Consulting.
- Experience in conducting research and analytics, supported by strong computer proficiency skills.
The job holder should as a minimum have the following traits / abilities and personal characteristics:
- Good verbal communication
- Ability to express ideas, analysis, findings, formulate recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle, manage and resolve conflict within the unit and across the Debt Solutions Division
- Good numerical ability,
- People management skills,
- Team player,
- Ability to retain optimism despite setbacks
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.