A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria is seeking a qualified, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the positions below:
- Head, Trade & Revenue Management
Regional Sales Manager
Head, Trade & Revenue Management job vacancy at A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria
Job Title: Head, Trade & Revenue Management
Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential through the wholesale trade and channel business within Nigeria, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies. Deliver sustainable growth in Gross Margin by establishing capabilities, embedding best practices and delivering actionable recommendations in respect of Trade Investment and Pricing strategies.
Implement Revenue Management initiatives by integrating all aspects such as: customers, portfolio, channels, seasonality and segments
As a result of market deregulation and emerging payer strategies to cope with increasing healthcare costs, the company and its competitors are facing a fast-evolving trade landscape characterized by market fragmentation and the emergence of diversified players. In line with the reality in the market, one of which we operate in, there are substantial opportunities which we can seize in order to create a sustainable competitive advantage. The Trade Management function will have a transversal responsibility across Business Units and supported by regional teams to develop a platform that brings the company closer to its trade actors.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement channel and trade strategies for the entire company portfolio
- Profile, Identify and segment key institutions within territory bearing in mind the Financial parameters of the company’s products (Price, Margin, COGS), Location of institution, entry, maintenance and business growth parameters within the institution
- Coordinate the Affiliate’s sell-in activities (discount and services negotiations) and all other point-of-sale activities across Business Units.
- Segments and prioritizes customers and delivers sustainable customer partnership by putting together customer development plans
- Proposes the necessary resources deployment customers at key account and PoS (point of Sales level) in close collaboration with the BU’s and in line with the BU’s strategies
- Agrees negotiation strategy for key accounts with Business Units and owns the negotiation process (with KAMs as appropriate), coordinates the activation plan.
- Ensures commercial excellence (capabilities, systems and processes) in the Trade channel via implementation of the Trade management cycle, owns customer strategies for the entire company portfolio
- Consolidate the commercial plans at customer and channel level and assess fit with commercial framework and the customer and channel strategies (to be agreed with global Trade function for global key accounts)
- Ensuring that terms are harmonized to the benefit of the company and all BUs
- Be the driver of Trade investment and Pricing processes from end-to-end, fully engaging and providing benchmark, guidance and specific recommendations to all relevant Business Units and functions (including Finance, Business excellence Supply chain, IS) and leveraging synergies across BU’s
- Establish a clear governance model to RM at a country level via the Pricing and Trade Committee
- Perform robust analysis that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial conditions, trade margins) and bring insights to actionable commercial strategies that deliver absolute Gross Margin growth
Requirements & Skills
- This position requires a proactive, mature and self-reliant person who can always take the initiative and influence within a broad team environment. Skills include:
- Strong leadership skills and change management capabilities
- Ability to network/influence in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines
- Good balance of speed and accuracy.
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Project Management Mindset.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills required to foster value-adding relationships with key
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Thorough understanding of pricing (including elasticity modelling, pricing architecture, break-even analysis)
- Thorough understanding of contract management and trade terms optimisation
- Practical experience of commercial negotiation with key customers
- Good understanding of statistical analysis tools.
- Good understanding of Shopper/Consumer insights tools.
- 5 years’ experience in commercial intelligence/finance functions in FMCG or cognate companies including min 2 years in a Pricing/Revenue management role and or sound experience as Business Unit Head or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.