Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Chief Financial Officer, Expatriate
2.) Human Resource Manager
3.) Chief Executive Officer, Expatriate
4.) Chief Operating Officer, Expatriate
5.) Deputy Managing Director
Chief Financial Officer, Expatriate Job vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Reference: 1082
Industry: FMCG – Consumer Goods
- The CFO is in charge for the all finance issues related to the Chemical company in Nigeria.
- The CFO is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- He will provide effective financial leadership for the nigerian operations of the company to grow value responsibly in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
- Provide and/or oversee day-to-day financial and accounting services
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and appropriate disclosure of the company’s financial statements and other financial information through appropriate policies and procedures
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company are developed, maintained, approved and disclosed, as appropriate
- Establish and maintain internal control over financial reporting through appropriate policies and procedures on multiple sites
- Global responsibilities on all taxations issues
- Approve commitments within the limits of delegated approval authorities
- Master’s in Finance / Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge of the Chemical / Distribution / FMCG industry in the emerging markets will be a plus
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a similar management role, preferably in a reputed company
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills and written proficiency in English
- Attractive expatriate package (+150,000USD), family status
- Car, Driver, House, Cook, Medical expenses, Furnished accomodation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.