Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited seeks to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Training Programme Cordinator
3.) Technical Facilitator
4.) Admin and Human Resources
6.) Business Development Manager
7.) Facility Maintenance Officer
Training Programme Cordinator job vacancy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Job Title: Training Programme Cordinator
Summary of Job Function
- The Power programme coordinator is responsible for program planning, programme management, and ensure smooth training implementation.
- Successful candidates will be required to have research and facilitation ability in power studies or electrical engineering institute of maintenance studies
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Develop Power program class schedule and ensure strict adherence by facilitator.
- Prepare budgets for each programme and programme report.
- Ensure the timely preparation of training manuals
- Ensure continuous interaction with stakeholders to set expectations, review objectives and coordinate resources towards achieving program goals.
- Ensure programs are in line with Company Standards.
- Serves as a liaison officer between the company and registered students
- Manage power equipment
- Any other function as may be directed by management
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as the position applying for.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.