Due to the positive growth in students numbers and the development of the school in various faculties, Grange School hereby invite applications for the position below:
- Head of Music
- Head of Faculty – Communication (English)
- Head of Residence (Boarding)
- Mandarin Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- History Teacher
- English Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Mathematics/Numeracy Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Facilities Officer (Mechanical)
- Life Guard/Swimming Attendant
Head of Music Job Vacancy at Grange School
Job Title: Head of Music
Qualifications and Specifications
- Graduate with qualified teachers status with major in Music.
- Experience of middle leadership in a British Curriculum school
- Knowledge of relevant curriculum areas in different Key Stages, including a sound understanding of assessment and monitoring.
- Ability to play various musical, orchestral instruments and to sing.
- Knowledge child development and especially of characteristics of children in the various age groups.
- Knowledge of prescribed curriculum, current technology and educational research especially in the field of music education.
- Knowledge of learning styles and skills in using varied teaching methods to address students learning styles.
- A proven track record of excellent outcomes for students.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- An ability to inspire and maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment in which to learn.
- A sound understanding of the use of data in assessment, target setting and progress of pupils.
- Experience of supporting strategies to maximise pupil achievement throughout school.
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Experience as a teacher in a British National Curriculum School.
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their complete Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Next to access the next vacant position.