eHealth Africa is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Job Location: Kano
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, marketing or any related field.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years administrative support experience required.
- Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Good learning ability.
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills required including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Job Specification(s): Summary
- The EOC Administrative Coordinator coordinates and performs a wide variety of administrative and technical services to support activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- S/he serves as a primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external stakeholders and partners on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC.
- Participates in an administrative capacity in special projects that may require liaising with multiple departments.
- Provides general administrative/technical support to the State Manager and Partners as required.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, VPN, Email routing and HTTP.
- Presents a professional demeanor at all times. Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes and supervision.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Investigates, diagnose and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs, maintains, configures and troubleshoot telecommunication infrastructure, including VOIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners and refreshments for meetings.
- Performs general secretarial/clerical duties including recording and transcribing minutes of meetings, photocopying, fax, and mailing.
- Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.)
- Responsible for managing daily task managers and email reminders.
- Maintains electric and hard copy filing systems Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by management.
- May frequently travel between company worksites.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply