Knowledgepool Consulting Limited is recruiting for an experienced and motivated individuals to join a microfinance bank in Nigeria.
- Head or Deputy Head of Risk and Compliance
- Head, Loan Recovery Unit
Head or Deputy Head of Risk and Compliance Job Vacancy at Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Develop appropriate Risk Management strategies/tools and disseminate appropriate risk management practices in line with developments in business products, change in clients, markets/ industry, laws and regulations
- Oversee and enforce risk management policies, including Credit Manual, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual and Policy, and monitor compliance with policies.
- Provide an independent review of proposed business plans which include risks identified to the Board Risk Committee and Executive Committee.
- Manage a comprehensive AML Compliance program for the company in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Developing systems to generate a robust system to identify, monitor, manage and control credit, market and operational risks.
- Monitor and manage the performance and development of direct reports, by being the champion of risk management and improve Management team understanding of key risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting and mitigation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in internal control, audit, or risk management, preferably in financial services industry/sector Experience with AML-CFT Compliance in regulated financial institution
- Three years’ experience in management/leadership role
- Policy development and implementation experience preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications in local market
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Credit or Finance or relevant certifications
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English.
- High proficiency in use of computerized applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly send their CV indicating the job position to email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.