SAP is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience in a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Understand VE, benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and VE leadership to deploy tools effectively.
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline . Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Work effectively with a (Virtual) Account Team
- Demonstrate coordination skills in the orchestration of remote teams. Develop leadership skills.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage SAP Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, SRM et. al) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Database and Technology, et. al)
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy and contracting.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory Sales Excellence
- Understand best practice sales models. Work actively with more Senior Sales employees to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply