Civil Society For The Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Program Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Admin Officer
Finance Officer Job Vacancy at TB Network
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Review of financial documents to ensure accuracy of the information there in and compliance with the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Preparation of vouchers and entering the transactions in to the accounting package and/or excel ledgers.
- Review advance requests to ensure that no additional advance is given while there is an unaccounted for advance against a staff.
- Undertaking a thorough review of request submitted by staff and sub sub recipients to ensure accuracy, reasonableness and completeness of the accountabilities.
- Ensure monthly generation of advance report for review before passing them to staff and sub recipients with outstanding advances.
- Keep track of all advances to ensure accuracy of the advance balances and assist to reconcile them.
- Review the petty cash transactions to ensure accuracy, reasonableness, completeness of documentation and that value for money was obtained before the approve for replenishment
- Ensure proper maintenance of the cash books for all the bank accounts.
- Ensure proper coding of all the expenditures is done in line with the organization’s approved codes.
- Coordination on financial matters with third parties like vendors, banks, URA, NSSF, etc.
- Proper filing of all the accounting and supporting documents with proper references for ease of document tracing and ensure they are kept in accordance with the Organization’s and donor requirements.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- First degree in Accounting plus professional Accounting qualification
- At least two years’ experience in Accounting with an NGO ( Experience in a Global Fund funded project will be added advantage)
- Language proficiency: Level IV English (Fluency in Both written and oral) is required
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
- Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially the use of MS Excel
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.