Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Risk Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island
Educational Qualification: Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Secretariat Studies, Statistics, and Mathematics.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Microsoft Office Suites (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Report Preparation
- Governance and Assurance: specialist advice about, and oversight of, the processes, laws and regulations governing our business, predominantly for directors, chief executives and executive committees.
- Keeping an efficient and effective diary and managing the CRO’s schedule
- Ensuring that the CRO is updated on all her meetings, events and changes made to her calendar
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate
- Act as secretary to the RISK MANCO and ensure effective and timely delivery of minutes and follow-up on meeting action items
- Ensuring effective preparation and timely arrival of CRO at meetings and functions, proactively managing any diary conflict
- Organize events on behalf of the CRO as required
- Know all relevant stakeholders and ensure CRO’s matrix partners/ guests are adequately taken care of on visits
- Be familiar with all the applicable bank policies
- Ensure cash retirements are processed as and when due
- Ensure gratification forms are properly filled and submitted
- Ensure all confidential documents for shredding are immediately shredded.
- Ensure proper filling of documents (electronic and paper)
- Disclosure of information regarding the CRO’s office must be on a need to know basis
- Managing administrative matters including correspondence to Risk functions and following up on regional and country deliverables
- Responding to administrative queries on the CRO’s behalf
- Ensure logistics with respect to CRO activities, travel, coordination of administrative tasks, welfare, support tools, expense retirements, petty cash funding. etc
- Keeping an updated clients list for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts etc.
- Ensuring that adequate records of all important visitors are kept.
- Ensuring clients risk administrative properties e.g 1-2-1’s with key stakeholders , delivery commitments are chased up and delivered to ensure seamless stakeholder management /interface
Apply Before: Jul 19 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply