Cradter Nigeria Limited is seeking to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Administrative Coordinator
- Operations Manager
Administrative Coordinator Job Vacancy at Cradter Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with training and Administrative skill
- Organizational Astuteness,
- Process Improvement,
- Managing Processes,
- Reporting Skills,
- Change Management,
- Client Relationships,
- Supports Innovation,
- Developing Standards
- Writing Skills
- B.Sc/HND related courses
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 2-5years working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as the subject title.
Note: Please this application is for Lagos residence only. Those living outside Lagos need not to apply.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.