Primewaterview Holdings Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with a recognized professional accounting qualification.
Years of Experience: He/she will have a minimum 8 years working experience, at least 5 of which should have been in a capital intensive project financing role or, at the very least, in project financing in the capacity of a sponsor (provider of equity) or (debt).
- A postgraduate qualification in finance will be a plus, as well an MBA with Project Finance or finance electives.
Reporting to the Group Chief Strategy Officer (GCSO), the Project Finance Manager will play an active role in structuring, negotiating and completing financing arrangements for the purposes of funding the Group’s short and long term capital intensive investment in the Real Estate and Power Sector Successful candidate must have the ability to put in appropriate financial solutions that use project debt and equity in order to finance substantial projects.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following key responsibilities to acceptable level:
- Finance modeling – Must be able to prepare complete and accurate project cash flow forecasts and determine precise financing requirements for each Project.
- Legal Issues – Must be aware of the key legal issues inherent in the structuring of the Real Estate and Power projects and their costs including, but not limited to such issues as the setting up of special purpose entities, liens and and assets; allocation of risk, limited resources, financing and surety in cases of riskier/more expensive projects, securitization, options, insurance provisions and collateral enhancement.
- Commercial awareness – Must be aware of the opportunities to take advantage of profitable financing opportunities and be able to secure the most competitive rates on sources of finance given prevailing market conditions. Must also be aware of inherent risks and be entrepreneurial so as to ensure projects forecast returns to the Group.
- Structuring – Must be able to properly determine the optimum mix of debt and equity in order to achieve the require Return on Investment whilst managing risk to acceptable levels.
- Negotiating – Must be able to proactively negotiate in an effective way in order to secure all required types of financing from the appropriate providers of debts, equity and other hybrid instruments so as to optimize the overall cost of capital for a project.
Apply Before: 26th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com