Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Senior Learning and Development Consultant
- Recruitment Specialist
- Human Capital & Organizational Development Consultant
Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and dosing business relationships.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Make cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- 8 – 10 years experience in sales, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Candidates will have strong proposal/bid preparation skills as well as excellent client management skills
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s along with cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be position applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.