Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution, currently seek applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: OND/HND/B.Sc from reputable schools in related discipline.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Banks’ products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility).
- The job holder will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Apply Before: 11th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: In the interested Role / Position field, select “Direct Sales Agent”