GE Healthcare is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: X-RAY IMAGING PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER, AFRICA
Job Location: Nigeria
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
– MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
Years of Experience:
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
– 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
– Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
– Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
– Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports
– Strong analytical and process skill
– Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
– Healthcare product/industry acumen
– Segment experience (where applicable)
– Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
– Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
– French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory
Job Specification(s): Role Summary:
Africa X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention. This position is responsible for generating growth in X-Ray Imaging portfolio in Africa through demand creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
– Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share position.
– Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
– Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
– Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
– Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
– Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
– Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
– Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
– Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
– Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
– Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
– Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
– Training direct / indirect sales channels.
– Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
– Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
– Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
– Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply