Sealing Engineering Services Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multi-task
- Secretarial and Organisational skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
Apply Before: 15th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her CV’s to: email@example.com