ToLet.com.ng requires talented and resourceful individuals to fill the roles stated out below:
- Landlord Activation Officer
- Property Manager Intern
- Media Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Representative (Developer’s Product)
- Property Manager
Landlord Activation Officer Job Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
Job Title: Landlord Activation Officer
- We are looking for Landlord activation officers. The successful candidate will play a key role in co-opting property owners to use our platform.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) to increase the volume of property owners using the our platform;
- Providing first level support to these property owners in cases where they have any problems using the our platform;
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Proven working experience as a Marketer or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Aility to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with homeowners.
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask question, provide ideas, Innovative and ability to expand given instructions
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- Disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.