Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a qualified candidates for the following positions below:
- Business Development Manager – Hospitality
- Chief Security Officer – Hospitality
- Chief Facilities Engineer – Hospitality
- Resident Operations/Business Manager – Hospitality
Business Development Manager – Hospitality Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Hospitality
- The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the business
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service
- Ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the Guest services team
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, attending exhibitions etc.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships
- Working with the Head of Sales and marketing, Guest services to ensure the meeting of their set targets
- Department must create inspirational and cost-effective proposals while pitching to the client/prospect
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns(promotions) and client entertainment schemes
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a
- sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out
- new business in all relevant sectors
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business.
Education and Experience
- Long standing experience in the hospitality industry A MUST.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Between 8-10 years of related work experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.