Northgate Consulting Services, a new private hospital in Lagos – Nigeria; we hereby invites suitably qualified Medical personnel to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Chief Medical Director (CMD)
- Medical Officer / Pediatric Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse / Midwife
- Staff Nurse
- Medical Laboratory Technician
Chief Medical Director (CMD) Job vacancy at Northgate Consulting Services
Job Title: Chief Medical Director (CMD)
Location: Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos
- The Chief Medical Director will manage all medical related operations.
- He/She will examine and coordinate various practices and activities to maintain highest quality of standard and delivery.
- Candidates must possess MB.ChB/MBBS from any recognized university.
- Must be a medical practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with minimum of 10-years practice experience. With evidence of valid practice license.
- Must be a fellow of the National Postgraduates Medical College of Nigeria, or West African Postgraduates medical college or its equivalent, recognized by the. Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- He/She should be a specialist consultant in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Candidate demonstrate effective interpersonal, excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Proficient in use of Computers, Web-based programs and Hospital Management Software will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.