Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Maintenance Superintendent
- Rope Access Foreman/L3
- Certified Welder
- Piping/Structural Works Foreman
- Painting/Blasting Foreman
- HSE/Fire Watch
- Scaffolding Foreman
- Mechanical Fitter
- Painter/Blaster L1/L2
- Painter/Blaster L3
- Pipe Rigger
- PTW/Materials Man
- Rope Access Technician/L2
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager
- Senior Rigger
Maintenance Superintendent Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Req I D: Req-0994
- Manage Reactive Maintenance.
- Manage Planned Maintenance tasks and program.
- Management of local staff.
- Scheduling of works.
- Preparation of scopes for tender.
- Technical evaluation of tender returns.
- Production of monthly and yearly reports.
- Ensures that company standards and policies are adhered too.
- Liaises & Supports other functional areas of the business.
- Identification and implementation of other PPM tasks.
- Production of tasking instructions.
- Schedules shifts for directly employed labour, both for normal and standby periods.
- Mentors Local staff and provides guidance and on the job training.
- Identifies materials required for tasks.
- Assist in the identification of critical spares items.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Monitor contractor’s progress and standard of work.
- Liaises with the all department and the various contractors.
- Track the progress of works and the MDQA.
- Assists in the genral development of the department.
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Or ten years’ experience as a supervisor or higher position in the relevant field.
- IOSH Safety in construction management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (3 day course)
- 10 years’ work experience in the FM/Maintenance industry, preferable maintenance.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria or West Africa would be beneficial. However, previous overseas experience working in arduous environments will be seriously considered.
- Computer literate to include word processing, data management and email correspondence.
- EPC, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, B.Sc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.