American University of Nigeria (AUN) is seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Infant & Toddler Caregiver
- Bridge Program Academic Advisor
- Mathematics Teacher
- Sales and Marketing Officer
Infant & Toddler Caregiver Job Vacancy at AUN
Job Title: Infant & Toddler Caregiver
Department: ELC/ Academy
Summary of Position
- The Infant & Toddler Caregiver is responsible for delivering a high quality program for children; in accordance to the Centers guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- At least a SSCE /high school Cert or its equivalent.
- One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and toddlers enrolled in the program.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
Other Requirements, Abilities:
- Demonstrate genuine and love and fondness for children
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, cover letters and references to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.