Job Title: Regional Sales Manager.
Job Location: Cross River.
Department: Sales and Distribution.
Reporting to: Head of Sales.
The Company: Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Description of Responsibilities/ Function
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region.
Competences Requirements for the job
(Education and experience required):
- University Degree
- Minimum of 12 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age: Max age limit of 40 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
Apply Before: 16th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org