Job Title: GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURIAL INTERN.
Job Location: Lagos.
Company Name: EXCEL CORPORATION.
About The Company: We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.
CORPORATE OVERVIEW:- We are a leading multisectoral establishment. We seek the expertise of professional who desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Job Descriptions: Portfolio to be driven by skilled professionals with ingenuity and enntrepreneural accumen to drive our business to stardorm.
Who will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overallstrategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of structures , systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
How to Apply: Qualified personnel are to Forward an up dated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th November 2017.