Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
- We are looking for a candidate who is client-focused, team player and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- If you are seeking a successful career in accounting working with a friendly team in a high performing, result oriented and performance driven company, apply now!
- As an Assistant Accountant working in a close-knit, high performing, result oriented team; you will be supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing accounting tasks such as completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company, preparation of budgets and maintaining reports.
- In this high career growth potential position, you will be exposed to various learning experiences.
- You will be expected, as a contributing team member, to provide the team with ideas, constructive comments and feedback for continuous improvement of the department and overall growth of the Company.
- Preparing financial information for data processing in Sage Evolution Accounting software
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Preparing bank reconciliation reports
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assist in preparing annual budgets
- Preparing account receivables and payable reports
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must at least be writing ICAN examinations, professional stage
Skills and Competence:
- Any Accounting software skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Balance Sheet account preparation
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver tasks within project schedule
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent IT Skills
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Knowledge of business mathematics
- Understanding of budgetary principles
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must, and previous experience in a financial environment is ideal.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online