Job Title: Assistant Manager, Finance
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Secure Financing for the company and/or its projects
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Assist in overseeing the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Assist in the preparation and management of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Creating, monitoring and interpreting financial models predicting future trends in relation to project finance
- Creating and maintaining external relationships with finance stakeholders and partners
- Carrying out feasibility analysis and produce various reports for project stakeholders to aid investment decisions
- Researching into, and report on factors influencing business performance in relation to project finance
- Researching new sources of project finance for the organization and analyzing competitors and market trends
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Banking or Finance (Second class Upper)
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- At least 5 years related working experience in the Financial Advisory services sub-sector (especially on real estate projects will be an added advantage)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.