Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer/ eLearning Content Developer
- The primary job responsibility is creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, develop creative ideas and concepts for e-learning development, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective.
- You will also design and develop educational training materials.
- You will need to work independently and with a team to analyze and develop multiple training formats, such as, recorded tutorials, written documentation and online help.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tool such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate, Adobe presenter and lectora.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org