WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ competent career minded individual to join our well-established team in the capacity below:
Job Title: FPSO Specialist
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency and experience as Master or Chief Engineer on internationally-trading tankers or gas carriers.
- Experience as an Operations or Engineer Superintendent or in an equivalent shore-based management position in a marine-related role.
- The incumbent must be fully conversant with International, Flag State, Industry and Company requirements that relate to ship and FPSO management and certification and have a good understanding and proven delivery of emergency response procedures and practices.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) to: email@example.com
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.