KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)
Auto req ID: 9797BR
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age
- First degree: First Class OR Second Class (Upper) in any discipline,
- 5 O’level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting
- Completed or about to complete NYSC program
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please ignore if you have written the KPMG Graduate test before.