WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ competent career minded individual to join our well-established team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Production Advisor
- A degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline is essential with at least 15 years’ experience at a senior supervisory level in Production operations.
- Experience in deep water sub surface facilities is essential.
- Knowledgeable in subsea systems and operations.
- He should be a very good communicator and have the ability and desire to establish and maintain amicable relationships with all levels of employees and contractors.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.