A foremost indigenous company operating in the oil & gas sector of the Nigeria Economy, due to business expansion and growth, seek to employ visionary and goal oriented individuals with entrepreneur ability and good experience in the following industries; Oil & Gas, Oxygen related Gas industry and plastic industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below::
Job Title: Secretary
Location: South – East, Nigeria
Qualification and Experiences
- Minimum of BSc / HND Secretarial Administration.
- ACIS, ACIA or its equivalent in Secretarial administrations.
- Relevant post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of six years post graduate experience two of which must be post qualification
- A minimum of three years experience in the office of a Managing Director or Executive Director of a well-established organization in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- A minimum 120 words shorthand and 25words a minute typing speed will be important and an added advantage.
- A very good knowledge of Ms Office applications is key and important.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume with application letter and 2 scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.