We are a Supply Chain Services company that delivers value-added logistics and distribution services across Nigeria. As a result of expansion in its scope of business, there is need to fill the position below in our Lagos base office:
Job Title: Assistant Facilities Manager
- Oversee all company facility-related activities.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of facility infrastructures.
- Ensuring company facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Minimum of B.Sc/BA in Facilities Management or Engineering Minimum Second Class upper.
- Must possess 5-10 years cognate experience in Facilities Management.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must not be older than 40 years of Age.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience as Facilities Manager or relevant position.
- Well vast in Technical/ Engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org