Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as the nation’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of medical assistance, primary healthcare through CRI medical clinics, benefits administration, and occupational health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Client Engagement
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting To: CEO
Department: Client Engagement
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The Head of Client Engagement is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive plans to proactively engage and maintain relationships with The Company’s various clients, both consumer and corporate, by utilizing data and research to identify engagement needs and innovative opportunities within the market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish formal engagement plans and insights through research, data, and evaluation of The Company’s businesses and healthcare market. Utilize these plans to create innovative engagement programs and services that differentiate The Company and keep The Company’s clients informed of new and continuing products and services.
- Establish distribution channels and strategy for engagement
- Develop summaries of Client Engagement and effects of services on Revenue Generated
- Responsible for accurate Client Data, as well as analysis of data for engagement by managing the portfolio of The Company’s Clients
- Lead social media engagement and campaigns with clients through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Etc.
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in client engagement
- Minimum of 5 years of diverse business experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management, and active communication skills
- Broad understanding of Nigerian Healthcare Market
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com