Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Transactional Accounting
- Process payments, fund transfers and journal postings of internal and external vendor invoices
- Categorize payments and transactions into Capex and Opex and ensure accurate reporting in the financial systems, including correct treatment of VAT, WHT and other applicable taxes
- Support the improvement of departmental performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies in various transaction and payment process metrics
- Supporting the Reporting and Control functions with in-depth transactional analysis
- Prepare presentations to Functional Heads and Senior Management Team
- Supporting ad hoc projects impacting transaction and payment process enhancements
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and provide relevant information when required
- Timely preparation and ownership of reporting, consolidation and forecasting preparation processes
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor degree/ Higher educational diploma in Finance, Accounting or Business related courses
- Recognized accounting qualification will be advantageous (ACA, ACCA, ICAN, CIMA etc.)
- MBA will also be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in finance with a focus in transactional accounting, planning, analysis and management reporting for manufacturing organizations. FMCG Sectors will be an advantage
- 1+ years progressive supervisory/leadership experience
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All qualified candidate should send their resume with job title as subject of the mail.