SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Business Partner
Reference Number: SAB-266
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- The functional business partner supports various departments in International Breweries Plc as People Business Partner Supply & Logistics in the delivery of tactical objectives through the development of solutions to people issues, relationship building and provision of specialist HR knowledge and advice. the functional business partner works with line managers to deliver HR processes and practices (e.g. IR/ER, PM way, TM way incl. Career Development, etc.).
- They ensure integrated HR support as required pulling on specialists, transactional processing, etc. and are accountable for all HR issues in the function. They support HR reporting that drives business insights.
- The incumbent will manage and quality-assure the embedding of sab’s world-class HR approaches and processes, while ensuring that the interests and needs of the department and its employees are addressed, in order to create and sustain a culture of high performance and high engagement.
- A key part of the job will be to ensure that the HR operating model is effectively implemented in line with business requirements, in order to deliver on the department’s strategies and plans and the associated capability agenda.
- Ensure the overall health of talent and people practices in the various departments
- Actively participating in the meetings of the Level 3 departments
- Establish/monitor the HR processes throughout the year and coach the line managers
- Ensure excellent execution of the HR processes within the various departments
- Translating business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organisation and people plans, informing the year-on-year Capability Strategy for the departments
- Diagnose business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams & individuals
- Provide feedback to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and work with them as appropriate to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor organisation performance & provide data for the people/organisation scorecard
- Meet local delivery needs (e.g., employee relations/industrial relations, statutory/ regulatory requirements) pulling on specialists and others as required.
- Participate in the governance of HR Operations to define and review the quality and the cost of the service provided
- Ensure data integrity of SAP HR information at local level
- Provide input to Regional Business Partner to agree on the organisation/ people agenda in the various departments
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate to L&D
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools and observing and providing feedback
- Recruit deliberately for competencies as observed through the Recruitment Process & EVP
A relevant HR or business-related degree and post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years Human Resources
- Business Acumen
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness
- Direct Reports – None
- Indirect Reports – None
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online