Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons based on need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, health and emergency programming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Program Intern
Ref Code: AGPI101117
Project:Programs / Feed the Future Nigeria Livelihoods Project
Reports to: Team Lead Agriculture & Livelihoods
- The internship program is designed to provide real world experience to young professionals looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter the development career field.
- Besides gaining valuable experience, interns are exposed to the business environment and gain valuable references and network contacts.
- The Program Intern’s primary responsibilities are assisting the Agric team lead in various administrative work of program support and monitoring of agricultural activity in (NEE & NW) in compliance to work plan and partners. This internship will last from November 2017 to June 2018
- Must have a minimum of First degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Must demonstrate a good willingness and openness to learning
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as a corporate policy
- personal details
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office and Excel especially
- Results-oriented and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- MUST speak Hausa fluently,
- Must have good knowledge and familiarity with the North West and North East environment and terrain.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: email@example.com The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: AGPI101117
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
- CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.