W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client a reputable Event Centre in Ogba, Lagos, which provides hall letting services for events, conferences, fashion, art and other exhibitions, and space for aerobics and fitness centre to clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer (Event Centre)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market and sell event centre’s services such as hall letting, subscription and exhibition.
- Perform client-facing role(s).
- Coordinate and manage events.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimisation”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Create database of all customers’ contact information, services requested/enjoyed and other details to monitor their behavior, and network with customers in order to maintain links and promote additional services.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Monitor competition(s).
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Resolve customers’ complaints.
- Provide periodic reports.
- Meet sales target(s).
- Must be a Fresh Graduate.
- B. Sc. Marketing or other Social Science disciplines.
- Must be conversant with Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years by December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Ogba).
Competences and Skills
- Great interest in and knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Persuasive and influential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills, as well as ability to persuade leads.
- Ability to develop work plan.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership skills.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Time management skills, and result-driven.
Between 40,000 – 50,000 Naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the position “Marketing and Sales Officer (Event Centre – Ogba) ” as the subject of the mail
- Applications without position indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.