Bytesize Limited is a part of the largest independent agency network – Worldwide Partners, We are a full service digital communications agency in Nigeria; we combine consumer research, creativity and insight to transform your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Executive, Planning & Social Media Management
Media Planning & Buying:
- Developing media plans in line with the digital strategy created for a campaign
- Strategically place ads and negotiate rates, payment terms and more.
- Working with account manager and creative team to ensure development of creative concepts are contextually correct with respect to the media plan
- Negotiate and buy media as per the media plan
- Work with third-party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch
- Manage the launch of campaigns delivering launch report to clients
- Manage administrative duties including preparing and collecting insertion orders for every media buy
- Monitor live campaigns to identify any issues and optimization steps
- Compile all key delivery information to ensure proper reconciliation of delivered activity and booked activity for invoicing purposes
- Maintain historical database of campaign results
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Keep track of new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments, and shares with the planning group of such developments
Social Media Management:
- This involves conducting research on new social media strategies that can be implemented on the brand pages
- Creating a social media plan/strategy for clients
- Creating a social media conversation calendar
- Monitoring & moderating social media pages
- Creating weekly/monthly social media reports
- Setting up and optimizing social media advertising campaigns
- Proposing social media strategies for the brand
- Liaising with the creative team to ensure creatives for the pages are ready as at when due and in line with the brand’s guidelines
- Interfacing with the brand’s TG either through a dipstick survey or a brand organized session
- Attending social media trainings organized either by the brand team or internally.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter with the advertised role as subject to: email@example.com