Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- We are seeking an experienced Social Media Specialist to lead the strategy and execution of our social plan.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking.
- The Social Media Specialist’s goal will be to attract, engage and interact with our virtual community.
- The successful Social Media Specialist will have knowledge and passion for social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
- Execute the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and schedules
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work with the marketing team to create a solid branding message across all channels
- Create social media campaigns and call to actions that drive engagement and conversions
- Monitor and tracking all outgoing and incoming social media communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required
- 3+ years experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Ability to plan strategically, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org