Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Lead, Re:Learn
- CcHUB seeks a passionate professional to join our team as Practice Lead, re:learn and shape the future of education in Nigeria. As Lead, you will be responsible for managing a progressive team in strategizing, developing and executing initiatives, with the goal of improving access to, and the quality of education in Nigeria.
- Your first passion is Education, with a goal to investing in engaging the younger generation in STEM subjects. You also have a strong Education background and understand the intricacies of education, from pedagogy to learning styles. In addition, you have an appreciation of the role technology can play to revolutionize this sector. Concepts like eLearning, STEM and personalised learning are not concepts that are foreign to you.
- If you’re a visionary and like taking on ambitious projects, we would love to hear from you.
- Work closely with management team to set the focus of the unit.
- Oversee key operations of the unit, across the Lagos and Abuja centres to ensure objectives are met – from content curation, programmes (in and out of school), re:learn community, and partnerships.
- Oversee re:learn’s range of in-school and out-of-school programmes: such as Geeks Club, Summer of Code and the Weekend Club (in Lagos, Abuja, and other locations re:learn is operating in).
- Identify and develop new opportunities for growth and expansion in education and learning.
- Lead research and partner projects related to education and learning
- Manage new and existing relationships with partners and stakeholders, including the public and private sector.
- Other duties assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the technology industry.
- Track record of leadership and successfully managing high performing teams.
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual, with the ability to work under pressure, and with minimal supervision.
- Independent, creative self-starter who takes initiative and keep the management team informed.
- Ability to travel and work outside of the Lagos office when required.
- Ability to learn fast and keep up to date with trends in the technology and education sector.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
Why re:learn by CcHUB?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans.
- Work alongside World-Class talent.
- Culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A 13’ MacBook Air.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Weekly workouts.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com